Sales & Return Policies
Our mission is to deliver our customers equipment with fine craftsmanship, dependability and value that is unmatched in the beauty industry. Minerva pledges to be there before, during and after your purchase to assure you that we will help to keep you up and running even if a problem is to arise. All Minerva products are backed with a no hassle, trouble-free warranty. Since you are buying directly from Minerva, you are guaranteed to save money because you are eliminating the middleman. This can save you hundreds if not thousands of dollars. We stock one of the largest inventories in North America, so you can be assured that you will receive your items as quickly as possible. Almost all items will ship within 24 hours of purchase from our modern 100,000 sq ft facility located in Monroe, GA. Minerva also features a custom cabinetry line designed to suit your salon/spa’s individual needs in a variety of styles, sizes and colors of finish. If you do not see a product listed in our catalog, please feel free to call our friendly sales team toll free at 1.888.332.0123.
1. Minerva Beauty, Inc. does not accept responsibility for installation or assembly of any items purchased.
2. Minerva Beauty, Inc. is not responsible for maintenance of any of our products. Proper use and maintenance are the sole responsibility of the customer.
3. Minerva Beauty, Inc. is not responsible nor has knowledge of individual building codes or laws. Please check with your local government offices regarding any questions that you may have. Compliance with all local, state and federal codes is the sole responsibility of the customer.
1. All purchases must be prepaid. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Certified Bank Checks and Money Orders. Minerva Beauty, Inc. also is certified with many different lenders that can provide our customers with many different financing options. COD’s are not accepted. Deposits of 50% at the time of order are accepted, with remaining 50% to be paid within 30 days. Orders will ship no later than 10 business days after full payment is received.
2. Special order items, as well as items that are not in stock, will require a 50% deposit with the balance due prior to delivery or pick up of merchandise. Items that remain in our warehouse must be picked up or shipped within 3 weeks of purchase. Customer will be charged storage fees of no less than $55 per day that item(s) are held in our facilities.
3. After special orders are in production, the customer is fully responsible for paying the balance. If the order is cancelled, it will result in total forfeiture of deposit. Custom orders cannot be returned unless there is a manufacturing defect.
4. All returned checks will be charged an additional $35 plus all bank and services charges.
Shortages, Damages or Loss of Items in Transit
1. All shortages or damages must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of merchandise. Problems reported after 48 hours are not the responsibility of Minerva Beauty, Inc. and resolution of the problems are not guaranteed.
2. Any damages to products are the sole responsibility of the carrier and such damage claims are between the Minerva Beauty, Inc. and carrier. The customer is required to provide video evidence of the damage so that Minerva Beauty, Inc. can file a claim and send replacement merchandise to the customer.
3. All shortages/backordered items and related transit costs are the shipping responsibility of customer, unless otherwise noted.
Exchanges, Returns & Refunds
1. All products returned for a refund will incur a 25% restocking/reconditioning fee. Products returned for a store credit will incur a 3% administrative cancellation fee as noted in item #7.
2. All merchandise must be returned in its original box with original packing materials and must be packed in such a manner that it will not incur damages in return transit. Used items may not be returned. Any damages to returned products are the sole responsibility of the customer and such damage claims are between the carrier and customer.
3. Refunds and exchanges will be given within 30 days from the original date of purchase. All credits for merchandise will be given as in-house credit only.
4. Custom orders CANNOT be returned for any reason whatsoever.
5. All refunds issued will be less shipping charges. Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges.
6. All returns must be approved by Minerva Beauty, Inc. before they are returned and must be accompanied by an RMA number. You may request an RMA number with this RMA Request Form
7. All refunds will incur a 3% administrative cancellation fee and may take up to 2 weeks for processing.
Standard 1-Year Limited Warranty Certificate
Limitations of Warranty
1. Hydraulic pumps and bases are covered by a 2 year limited warranty, Highland dryers are covered directly by Highland Machine, all other items are covered by a 1 year limited warranty.
2. Minerva Beauty, Inc. shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for abuse, misuse, normal wear and tear, alteration, improper maintenance, unauthorized repair, design concepts, any chipping, fading, staining, peeling or any acts of nature, such as, fire, water damage, freeze, etc.
3. Minerva Beauty, Inc. reserves the right to replace any discontinued item with a like or similar item.
4. A licensed plumber must perform all installation for plumbing and all plumbing related equipment. Failure to do so will result in the warranty being voided. Documentation must be provided to Minerva Beauty, Inc. for all plumbing related warranty issues.
5. All transit costs for items returned to Minerva Beauty, Inc. or replaced by Minerva Beauty, Inc. is the sole responsibility of the customer.
6. An approved electrician must service all equipment still under warranty. Failure to do so will result in the warranty being voided.
7. Any reconditioned, open box and floor models are sold as is and do not include a warranty unless otherwise noted by Minerva Beauty, Inc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
These terms and conditions of sale which appear on all invoices are the terms and conditions upon which Minerva Beauty, Inc. makes all sales. Minerva will not accept any other terms and conditions of sale, unless Buyer and Minerva have executed a written agreement which specifically modifies, supersedes and/or replaces these terms and conditions. Acceptance of all purchase orders is expressly made conditional upon Buyer's assent, expressed or implied, to the terms and conditions set forth herein without modification or addition.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF INVOICES & MERCHANDISE
Buyer's acceptance of these terms and conditions shall be indicated by any of the following, whichever first occurs: (a) Buyer's making of an offer to purchase Product from Minerva; (b) Buyer's written acknowledgment hereof; (c) Buyer's acceptance of any shipment of any part of the items specified for delivery (the "Products"); or (d) any other act or expression of acceptance by Buyer. Minerva's acceptance is expressly limited to these terms and conditions in their entirety without addition, modification or exception, and any term, condition or proposals hereafter submitted by Buyer (whether oral or in writing) which is inconsistent with or in addition to these terms and conditions is objected to and is hereby rejected by Minerva. Minerva's silence or failure to respond to any such subsequent or different term, condition or proposal shall not be deemed to be Minerva's acceptance or approval thereof.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, delivery shall be made in accordance with Minerva's shipping policy in effect on the date of shipment. The current Minerva shipping policy can be located at www.minervabeauty.com Domestic: For all domestic transactions, unless otherwise stated on the front of the invoice, title to the Products and all risk of loss or damage with respect to the Products shall pass to Buyer upon delivery by Minerva to the carrier or Buyer's representative at Minerva's distribution center. International: For all international transactions, Minerva assumes no responsibility for charges related to customs clearance in the country of delivery, customs duties, VAT or any other charges or taxes within the country designated for delivery by the Buyer. Title shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery to the Buyer or Buyer’s representative. Delivery is subject to the payment provisions set forth herein and to Minerva's receipt of all necessary information and documentation from Buyer including all import certificates, exemption and/or resale certificates, licenses and other documents as may be required from Buyer for export of the Product. Buyer shall promptly notify Minerva, in no event later than two (2) business days after delivery, of any claimed shortages or rejection as to any delivery. Such notice shall be in writing and shall be reasonably detailed, stating the grounds for any such rejection. Failure to give any such notice within such time shall be deemed an acceptance in full of any such delivery. Minerva shall not be liable for any shipment delays beyond the reasonable control of Minerva which affect Minerva or any of Minerva's suppliers, including, but not limited to, delays caused by unavailability or shortages of Products from Minerva's suppliers; natural disasters, acts of war; acts or omissions of Buyer; fire, strike, riot, or governmental interference; unavailability or shortage of materials, labor, fuel or power through normal commercial channels at customary and reasonable rates; failure or destruction of plant or equipment arising from any cause whatsoever; or transport failures.
3. PRICE AND PAYMENT
Buyer shall bear all applicable federal, state, municipal and other government taxes (such as sales, use and similar taxes), as well as import or customs duties, license fees and any other similar charges, however designated or levied on the sale or delivery of the Products or measured by the purchase price paid for the Products. Minerva's prices set forth on the front side of the invoice do not include such taxes, fees and charges. Exemption certificates must be presented to Minerva prior to shipment if they are to be honored. : Unless otherwise specified, the payment terms are prepaid. All unpaid invoices shall bear interest at an amount equal to 1-1/2% of the outstanding balance per month (or the maximum rate of interest allowed to be contracted for by law, whichever is less), commencing upon the date payment is due. Buyer's failure to make timely payment may result in such action as commencement of proceedings for collection, revocation of credit, stoppage of shipment, delay or cessation of future deliveries, repossession of unpaid delivered goods and termination of any one or more sales agreements. Notwithstanding any "net" payment provisions specified on the invoice, Minerva shall have no continuing obligation to deliver Products on credit, and any credit approval may be withdrawn by Minerva at any time and without prior notice. Minerva retains (and Buyer grants to TDC by submitting a purchase order) a security interest in the Products to secure payment in full and compliance with these terms and conditions of sale. Buyer agrees to execute any additional documents necessary to perfect such security interest. Collections: In the event the sales invoice shall be placed by Minerva in the hands of an attorney or collection agency for the purpose of collection, with or without litigation, or for the purpose of enforcing Minerva's security interest in the Products, the Buyer agrees to pay any and all costs associated with such placement, including, without limitation, attorney's fees and costs incurred prior to, during, or subsequent to trial, and including, without limitation, collection, bankruptcy, or other creditor's rights proceedings. Currency If a sale is to occur, or the Product is to be shipped, outside of the United States, Buyer acknowledges and agrees that the amount due Minerva is contracted in U.S. Dollars and that payment in U.S. Dollars is of the essence. Any payment by Buyer in local currency or the receipt by Minerva of local currency as a consequence of enforcement procedures against Buyer will be deemed an authorization for Minerva to use that local currency to purchase U.S. Dollars or, if such purchase is prohibited by local law, an authorization to purchase appropriate bonds or other instruments and export them from the Buyer's country in order to convert the currency into U.S. Dollars and apply the proceeds to the payment of any amounts owed to Minerva by Buyer. Any deficiency as a result of conversion of payment into U.S. Dollars shall be the responsibility of Buyer.
Any return of the Products purchased hereunder, whether for stock balancing purposes or because such Products are claimed to be defective, shall be governed by Minerva's Product Return policies in effect on the date of the invoice, or as otherwise provided by Minerva to Buyer in writing. Minerva reserves the right to modify or eliminate such policies at any time. Although Minerva's policies may permit Buyer to return Products claimed to be defective under certain circumstances, Minerva makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the Products. MINERVA HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MINERVA WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS, COST OR EXPENSE FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY. The right to return defective Products, as previously described, shall constitute Minerva's sole liability and Buyer's exclusive remedy in connection with any claim of any kind relating to the quality, condition or performance of any Product, whether such claim is based upon principles of contract, warranty, negligence or other tort, breach of any statutory duty, principles of indemnity or contribution, the failure of any limited or exclusive remedy to achieve its essential purpose, or otherwise. In the event Minerva issues a return authorization to Buyer allowing Buyer to return Product to Minerva, Buyer will deliver the Product to Minerva's address in the United States, if so required by Minerva, and Buyer shall bear all applicable federal, state, municipal and other government taxes (such as sales, use and similar taxes) as well as import or customs duties, license fees and similar charges, however designated or levied, on any replacement Product to be shipped by Minerva to Buyer.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
MINERVA shall not be liable under any circumstances for any special, consequential, incidental, PUNITIVE or exemplary damages arising out of or in any way connected with the agreement to sell Product to Buyer or the Product, including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, loss of use, lost data or for any damages or sums paid by Buyer to third parties, even if MINERVA has been advised of THE possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply whether any claim is based upon principles of contract, warranty, negligence or other tort, breach of any statutory duty, principles of indemnity or contribution, the failure of any limited or exclusive remedy to achieve its essential purpose, or otherwise.
These terms and conditions shall constitute the final, complete and exclusive agreement of the parties with respect to all sales by Minerva to Buyer and shall supersede all prior offers, negotiations, understandings and agreements. Unless Buyer and Minerva have executed a written agreement which specifically modifies, supersedes and/or replaces these terms and conditions, it is expressly agreed that no prior or contemporaneous agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, shall contradict, modify, supplement or explain these terms and conditions. No additional or different terms or conditions, whether material or immaterial, shall become a part of any sales agreement unless expressly accepted in writing by an authorized officer of Minerva in the United States. Any waiver by Minerva of one or more of these terms and conditions or any defaults hereunder shall not constitute a waiver of the remaining terms and conditions or of any future defaults. No failure or delay by either party in exercising or enforcing any right hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof or preclude any other exercise or enforcement of its rights. Any provision of these terms and conditions that is prohibited or unenforceable under the laws of the State of Georgia shall be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition or unenforceability, without impairing or invalidating the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions. All sales agreements shall be deemed made in, and shall be governed by, the laws of the State of Georgia. The venue for any disputes arising out of any sales agreement shall be, at Minerva's sole and exclusive option, Walton County, Georgia or the courts with proper jurisdiction at Buyer's location. ALL SALES TRANSACTIONS EXCLUDE THE APPLICATION OF THE 1980 UNITED NATIONS CONVENTION ON CONTRACTS FOR THE INTERNATIONAL SALE OF GOODS, IF OTHERWISE APPLICABLE.
a) Buyer acknowledges, represents and warrants that it currently complies with, and at all times shall comply with, and shall not act to contravene, relevant laws, codes, and regulations applicable to the purchase and sale of Products under these terms and conditions. Buyer further acknowledges and agrees that the goods, design, and technology subject to these terms and conditions are subject to the export control laws and regulations of the United States, including, but not limited to, the Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), and sanctions regimes of the U.S. Department of Treasury, Office of Foreign Asset Controls. Buyer shall not, without prior U.S. government authorization, export, reexport, or transfer any goods, design, or technology subject to these terms and conditions, either directly or indirectly, to any country subject to a U.S. trade embargo or to any resident or national of any such country, or to any person or entity listed on the "Entity List" or "Denied Persons List" maintained by the U.S. Department of Commerce or the list of "Specifically Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons" maintained by the U.S. Department of Treasury.
b) Buyer recognizes that some Product sales are limited to a specified territory and shall not sell Products outside that territory. Such sales may constitute copyright or trademark infringement. Products purchased by Buyer may also be subject to additional usage restrictions or authorizations imposed by the Product manufacturer or publisher. Buyer is responsible for ensuring compliance with any such restrictions or authorization.
8. SPECIAL SALES & DISCOUNTS
Special Sales & Discounts will be for limited times only. Advertised percentage discount prices may apply to specific marked/listed items only. Discounts will be applied to merchandise before shipping and/or tax. No limit of the same product per customer, while supplies last. Offer valid online at MINERVABEAUTY.COM for specific times as promoted. Not valid on previous or future purchases, cannot be combined with volume discounts, or other product promotions or offers. Not redeemable for cash. Minerva Beauty reserves the right to cancel special sales, discounts, and promotions at any time.
Minerva Beauty shall not be held responsible for incorrect information including but not limited to typographical, clerical, pictorial, or pricing errors and reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders extending from such errors. If an error is recognized in any marketing or sales materials, Minerva Beauty agrees to promptly inform customer of such and provide updates to said materials in a timely manner. Customers are encouraged to call Minerva Beauty directly at 1-888-332-0123 if they feel something may be listed in error.