Kona Salon Styling Chair
Final monthly payment determined after shipping rate has been calculated at checkout.
The Kona Salon Styling Chair is inspired by one of the most famous mid-century modern pieces, the Eames Lounge Chair. Its form and functionality have made it one of the most sought after pieces in modern history. This iconic design can be found in popular films, television shows, businesses and in thousands of residences across the globe. Its original designers, Charles and Ray Eames, had intended to give it the look and feel of a well worn first Baseball mitt. Completely covered in smooth vinyl, the Kona features high density foam cushioning with memory for maximum comfort, a hard outer casing with wooden detailing, graceful stitching, tufted accents, and a modern U-shaped footrest.
- Customizable with 11 base options
- High density foam with memory
- Heavy duty 5/8" thick 7-ply plywood and steel reinforced frames
- Meets California TB117 Fire Retardant Standards
- Reinforced double stitching
- 1 year warranty on chair top
- 2 year warranty on our bases and hydraulic pump