BARBICIDE Concentrate - 1/2 Gallon (64 Fluid Ounces)
BARBICIDE® is known worldwide as the ultimate product for EPA registered disinfection in salons, barbershops and spas. The iconic blue liquid is trusted and effective earning its reputation for creating a safe and clean salon.
- 1/2 Gallon Concentrate - 64 Fl Oz
- Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus (including MRSA), Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff), Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athletes Foot” (Tinea Pedis) and Mycobacterium Tuberculosis
- Complies with OSHA’s bloodborne pathogens standard
- Use on any non-porous surface in hair salons, tanning salons, veterinary facilities, correctional facilities, schools, health clubs, daycare centers, police and fire departments, or any place where convenient, portable disinfection is needed
- EPA approved broad-spectrum disinfectant in pre-measured concentrate with manufacturers labeled sprayer bottle.
- Will not stain skin or surfaces
- Safe for acrylic tanning beds, stainless steel, plastics, shears, just about any salon tool or surface
All BARBICIDE Disinfectant Products are produced under our careful supervision and are all EPA registered and approved for sale in all 50 states.