BARBICIDE Disinfecting Wipes - 160 count
Time is money and BARBICIDE® Disinfecting Wipes maximize both! These economical, easy to use disinfecting wipes are EPA registered and have a 2 minute contact time assuring your salon, spa or barbershop meet disinfection guidelines in just a few short minutes.
- Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus (including MRSA), Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff), Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athletes Foot” (Tinea Pedis) and Mycobacterium Tuberculosis
- Complies with OSHA’s bloodborne pathogens standard
- Use on any non-porous surface in hair salons, tanning salons, veterinary facilities, correctional facilities, schools, health clubs, daycare centers, police and fire departments, or any place where convenient, portable disinfection is needed
- Superior surface contact—Durable, nonwoven, high-quality fabric towelettes won’t bunch up during use
- More disinfecting solution per towelette than the industry standard
- Will not stain skin or surfaces
- Safe for acrylic tanning beds, stainless steel, plastics, shears, just about any salon tool or surface
- Each towelette is 6″ x 6.75″
All BARBICIDE Disinfectant Products are produced under our careful supervision and are all EPA registered and approved for sale in all 50 states.
NOTE: Maximum 12qty per customer.