EyeVac Electronic Dustpan
The EyeVac Electronic Dustpan is the most convenient way to effortlessly clean tile, wood, or any kind of hard flooring. Perfect for Salon & Salon Suite Use, this compact touchless vacuum is equipped with 2 high-efficiency filters that removes dust, dirt, and debris from the air and returns clean air to your salon, spa, or barber shop environment. Proven to be a best seller in the hair salon/beauty supply industry where sweeping is an all-day job, the EyeVac is always on and ready to tackle any dry mess your floor may have. Simply sweep up to the infrared sensors at the base of the unit and let the powerful 1000-watt motor automatically suction hair, dust, and all debris off your floors and into the easy-to-dump canister. The cyclonic suction compacts debris inside the canister, and when it is time to empty, the EyeVac instantly notifies with its "Full" light turning on. Additional innovative features of the EyeVac Electronic Dustpan include:
- Perfect For Salon, Spa, & Barbershop Use: EyeVac touchless vacuum is designed for everyday use in salons, suites, studios, and barbershops. Use in your styling area, shampoo area, processing area, backroom, or any room with hard floors.
- Fast & Powerful: 1000-watt vacuum removes 100% of dust, hair and debris instantly.
- Convenient: Always on and always ready infrared sensors activate EyeVac automatically.
- High-Efficiency Filters: Equipped with 2 high-efficiency filters, the EyeVac removes dust, dirt and debris from the air and returns clean air to the environment.
- Touchless Operation: Infrared sensors detect the sweeping motion and automatically activate the EyeVac, making cleaning easy.
- Easy Maintenance: Red status indicator light illuminates when bagless canister is full and ready to be emptied. Simply remove and empty into a trash can.
- Control Dial: Easy to use control dial settings to switch between Auto or Manual. LED lights to indicate auto, manual, and canister full settings.
- Infrared sensors detect debris 20-26 cm away from the inlet. Short 7-second vacuum cycles safely ensure that EyeVac does not stay on for an extended amount of time.